Thursday, January 22, 2009

Blogging.

So today I officially, after much self conflict,..to start a blog. The reason why I was very very opposed to blogging was because I thought I would write several posts and get bored and never write again. However, I finally concluded that because I don't really write much (ever since the hells of Revelle's Humanities courses have ended) I should touch base every now and then with writing; I mean we need to exercise our brains or we start to slowly forget to do certain things!

So yeah....I just don't want to start using bad grammar or words that don't even exist PET PEEVE (cringeeee**)

I mean I'm not a total grammar nazi. It's understandable when people just come to America and all or have lived in a foreign land but if you were born and raised in California or any US state, there's really no excuse for not having pretty decent grammar.


Ok well, enough brain excercising today

No comments:

Post a Comment