Friday, January 23, 2009

Nonsensical goodness

So I looked over my old blog and I realized that I contradicted myself in saying that I don't like it when people use nonexistent words. Correction: when they use words wrong unintentionally. For my close friends I do admit I'm notorious for using nonexistent words: its "PHOking good" or "i'm boba'd out." (to mean..I had too much boba) or making adjectives into nouns.


Aside from that, I'm writing to pass time while I wait for my Boys before Flowers episode to load. Duyen has sucked me up in this kdrama; I love goo joon pyo...hes so hot because he's such a man and I love his body figure: tall dark handsome and older man...:) . I'm just at home right now..chilling with Klunkers my choodle, chihuahua + poodle? ! and Jenster. I drove home in an hour yes! Then I bought chao long for Thanh and a magazine because she's uber sick and has not seen the sun in days. OH and physics was abomination. It was horrible; I was like wtf with every question....that has to be my dropped quiz. Ok I think my episode is loaded! Your time in purgatory is over now ! :) I wonder if anyone reads this? Oh wellz I don't currr because imma watch the ep now!

No comments:

Post a Comment